レビュー JBL JRX125
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
Worldwide, our 32 users rated this product: 6/10
- 1↑. この製品のどんなところが一番気に入っていますか？また気に入らないですか？ この製品を購入する前にその他のモデルも試してみましたか？ この製品の価格性能比はどう思いますか？ この製品を試した結果、次も同じ製品を購入しようと思いますか？ サウンドの精確さ、音質はどうですか？
- The JBL Pro JRX 125 is a pair of speaker cabinets that I purchased years ago for under 1000 dollars. They still look brand new and sound exactly the same as they did the day that I purchased them years ago. I have used many JBL speaker cabinets before and I know that most all of JBL products are built to last a long time. These cabinets are built with JBL’s best drivers and crossovers. They have steel grilles and are covered with carpet material to keep them scratch proof. Each speaker does have handles on them (built into the unit).
The frequency range is 38Hz to 16 kHz with a peak capacity of 1000 watts and 500 watts of continuous power. These speakers do get loud though and have a crystal clear sound. I originally purchased a pair of these back in 2007 for some shows that we had going at the time and I was not sure if I was going to keep them because I thought that I was going to need more power but they ended up staying apart of our gear all the way up to this day and I would not think about getting rid of them because they have a great sound and the tonal quality they provide for certain instruments like guitars is second to none.
For the money, you will not get a better sounding speaker in that range. These speakers are pretty heavy but for the quality of sound you will get it is well worth the back ache of carrying them around with you. These speakers are the true reason why I love JBL speakers so much. They are made with the best materials and have the best sound (in this price range). I would purchase these again any day, even if they were made years ago I still think they have held their value well!
- - How long have you been using it?
I've been using it for one year.
- Which feature do you like the most / the least?
All in one (half three-voices speaker)
Weight (you'll break your back if you try to carry it alone. Not designed to be transported by one person)
High frequencies (imprecise highs. No details)
Mid frequencies (where are they?... Stop dreaming: the 15" speakers produce only low frequencies)
No protection corners
- Did you try any other models before buying it?
An Electro-Voice speaker that was over 20 years old
Hi-fi speakers (B&W, Infinity, Technics, ...)
Mackie SRM450 (V1)
- How would you rate its value for money?
Very good All in one. Very low price. The quality is on the same level as the price. The cabinet's wood is a bit fragile. No corners. Cloth covering tends to come off. Nevertheless, the product is ok for mobile disco applications!
- Based on your experience, would you buy this product again?
If I could choose again, I would buy a pair of JRX 115 plus a subwoofer. Do take the weight into account!!!
The speaker is ok for dance music. For vocal reinforcement, choose another product!
I use them as P.A. in bars, dance shows in sport halls or birthday parties. They work very well for these applications! However, the JRX 115 is a better choice if you want to fly the system!
I replaced the tweeter with an EV driver. An active crossover would be better to get a really good sound.
Considering the price, this speaker has punch!
This review was originally written by piotto on Audiofanzine FR.